Northgate Bakery was established in 1966 as one of the original tenants of the Northgate Mall. In the early 1980's, Northgate Bakery expanded into wholesale and in 1995 made the move to 9th Avenue North to support the demands of this market. The opportunity to purchase an existing property came in 2006 at our current location of 1771 Winnipeg Street. We have also expanded to two retail locations in Regina at 2530 Quance Street and 5360 Rochdale Boulevard. Northgate Bakery continues to supply Regina, the surrounding area and beyond with their bakery products.